What You'll Do:
As a DevOps Engineer at Vesttoo, you'll design and work on high scale systems based on cutting-edge technologies - all while keeping VESTTOO's platform infrastructure rock-solid and future-forward.
Collaborate with various internal organizational units such as R&D, Product, QA, and external
resources. Be responsible for all DevOps areas: infrastructure and cloud environments, tools, services, up-time, and costs.
Be part of our product's architectural and infrastructure design, build and leverage the backend infrastructure, examine and implement new cloud technologies and open source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product and algorithms. Plan and advance the growth and scale of data capacity.
● 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
● Expertise in the AWS cloud platform - this is a must
● Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes
● In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
● Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash
● An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
● The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
● A strong sense of ownership and accountability
● Self-starter and can learn new technology and tools quickly
● Experience working in a startup company
● Experience with various SQL and NOSQL DBs
● Experience with configuration/provision tools such as Terraform and Ansible